Financial services and solutions designed to enhance the cash flows of the Qatari exporters.
Invoice/LC (Bill) Discounting: By discounting invoices and letters of credit that are post-dated in order to boost the liquidity of Qatari companies. Post-paid bill discounting is treated as a short-term loan:
- Up to 90% of invoices / letters of credit value
- 3-5% profit per annum
- Duration: One year, renewable or as agreed
Documents required for post-paid invoice discounting and letters of credit:
- QDB KYC form (Duly signed by the Authorized Signatory and stamped with the Company seal)
- Copy of valid Commercial Registration
- Copy of Computer Card
- Copies of authorized signatories’ ID (Qatari ID cards)
- Official request letter about the demanded facility, and the credit term (tenor) (Letter to be duly signed by the Authorized Signatory and stamped with the Company seal)
- Copy of Audited Financial Statements for the past 3 years (for existing companies)
- A list of names and addresses of importers
- Certificate of Origin
- Shipping documents
• As for documents required for the discount of letters of credit, all of the above in addition to the name of the issuing bank of the letter of credit and a copy of the letter of credit where Qatar Development Bank is mentioned as the negotiating Bank for the letter of credit.
Pre-Export Financing: This enables Qatari exporting companies to obtain the necessary financing for raw materials in the case of a firm purchase or supply orders.
- Up to 80% of invoices / letters of credit value
- 3 - 5% profit per annum
- Upfront fee up to 0.25%
- Duration: One year, or as agreed
Documents required for Pre-Export Financing: All of the above-mentioned documents for the Invoice/LC Discounting in addition to:
- A copy of the contract or purchase order request from the importer
- A copy from the suppliers names, Quantity, the requested amount, the payment tenor
Please click here
to download the TASDEER Financial Services Brochure.