A loan of up to 1.2 million QR granted to a Qatari national as per regulations issued by the Department of Housing in the Ministry of Social Affairs, the purpose of which is to demolish and rebuild the current residence. The property does not necessarily have to be subject to Land Management.
|Collection of Installments:
||two years after signing the loan agreement, or upon receipt of the full amount, whichever is earlier.|
In case of death:
- Copy of personal ID card.
- Original land deed of property, and accompanying plans.
- Guarantee from the bank in which the customer deposits his or her wages.
- Electricity cut-off certificate.
- An undated warranty check in the amount of the down payment (warranty amount of 150,000 QR) made out to QDB.
- Identification of Heirs.
- Death certificate.