Have an idea for a business, but have no idea how to get started? The Entrepreneur’s Boot Camp is an intensive program designed to give you the tools you need to capitalize on opportunity and turn your idea into a thriving business.
Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, a seasoned entrepreneur with a new idea, or an executive looking to bring entrepreneurial thinking into the workplace, you’ll discover how to embrace change and uncertainty for competitive advantage.
Angelo J. Santinelli
A lecturer of entrepreneurship at Babson College and has more than 25 years of experience in entrepreneurship and business.
What you’ll learn:
Exploring common challenges faced by founders and CEOs, specific topics include:
· Introduction to the mindset and entrepreneurship
· Ideation techniques
· Building effective teams
· Market, industry, and competitive assessment
· Defining your value proposition
· Business model development
· Building your brand
· The importance of capital efficiency
· Harnessing resources through financing
· Customer acquisition
For registration (click here)
To watch the video (click here)
Date: 7-10 May
Time: 1:00 PM – 8:00 P