Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

insta​llation grant


A free grant from the government for the purpose of demolishing and rebuilding some of the installation houses that are determined by the state. ​
* The Financing is a grant that does not entail repayment

Required documents

Filled out application form

Original deed of the property and accompanying plans (from the seller)

Certificate of Electronic Disconnection

Owner account number

Certificate of the demolition of the installation house

* Documents required to obtain funding in case of death of the applicant:


Identification of Heirs

Authorization by the persons named in the applicant’s Identification of Heirs

​Death Certificate

Talk to a colleague from our customer service team to help you find the housing that suits you best.​

contact us

get more advice & information